21. The mannequin support exceeds the crop frame while using the AutoMask feature
You are using
the AutoMask feature to photograph your products on a mannequin, however, its support exceeds the orange crop frame and the AutoMask doesn't work properly..
You must use
the "Frame selection" feature under the AutoMask settings and select the lower part of the
22. Cropping issue while shooting with AutoMask
Problem: You need to shoot your product on AutoMask mode with a specific crop frame ratio (for example 1:1 square). After setting up the crop, parts of your machine can be seen inside the crop frame. Then, when trying to adjust the AutoMask mask, the ...
13. PackshotCreator software crashes out during AutoMask
Problem: · Software is closing out while attempting to process the second shot of AutoMask. Check For: · User might be using a laptop with two video cards, intel and NVIDA or AMD. · Windows 10 reliability report shows hardware ...
30. AutoMask profiles are deleted after updating to version 15.265
Problem: You installed the PackshotCreator software version 15.265. During the installation, the software asked you if you would like to keep your existing profiles and you clicked on "Yes". After the installation was done, you launched the new ...
15. Cropping while on Hyperfocus mode - cut off image
Problem: The crop markers were set correctly and did not touch the image, but after shooting on Hyperfocus mode, the final picture was cut off. See below: Solution: The Hyperfocus changes the focal length of the lens, so the object gets slightly ...
13. On 6th of July 2020, the technical support of the old generations PackshotCreator will end
What does the end of the support mean? During the past 18 years, PackshotCreator was very glad to support the following systems: - P100 - P200 - PackshotCreator Mini 2.0 - PackshotCreator Business - PackshotCreator 3D - PackshotCreator X2 - ...