12. Mac High Sierra - Serial number already in use
You upgrade your Mac computer to High Sierra from Yosemite or El Capitan. You launche the PackshotCreator software, take a picture and get a message that says “the software license or serial number was already in use by another user." This occurs due to the fact that you updated the OS, but our server did not catch up.
- Unbind the product from your account,
- Follow the re-install sequence above where you unplug the device from the Mac (basically reset everything)
- it will work fine.
Note: The upgrade of the OS will keep the old drivers installed and you will
not need to go through the “Allow” portion of the process above. Your Security and Privacy page will look like this:
03. Where can I find my PackshotCreator serial number ?
The serial number is very important because it allows you to register your solution. It's also the activation key of your PackshotCreator software. You can find it at different spots depending on the machines : - For a "box" ...
01. Mac cannot find PackshotCreator hardware device
Problem: Failure to launch – Cannot detect PackshotCreator device If the customer is using a Mac that uses High Sierra and they are unable to get into the PackshotCreator program because when they try to run the software they get a message that ...
25. Failure to Launch – Cannot Detect PackshotCreator Device
Problem: You try to run the PackshotCreator program on a Mac OS High Sierra, Mojave, or Catalina computer and get athe following message “A PackshotCreator device must be connected and turned On in order to launch the software.(1).” You are then ...
15. New PackshotCreator software installer in Mac OS
This is a guide to help customers through the new installation process for the PackshoCreator software V15 and beyond. 1- Installing for new users After registering and downloading the Mac OS compatible version of PackshotCreator software from ...
26. Color changes during file export on Mac computer
Problem: You are using the PackshotCreator software on a Mac computer and when you export a photo, you see a difference between the picture from the software and the picture exported. Cause: Mac computers have specific settings that can change the ...