17. PackshotCreator software error message - card is full when trying to record a video
Error Message saying that card is full when trying to record a video with PackshotCreator software.
format – Is the card formatted to the camera they are using? Try using the
camera to format the card. This way its specific to the camera model they are
- Card Speed – is the card speed
fast enough to record? Must be 10 class card or faster.
- Is the card locked? Toggle is
on the SD card itself.
- Are you able to write to the card by manually firing the camera not connected to PackshotCreator software?
13. PackshotCreator software crashes out during AutoMask
Problem: · Software is closing out while attempting to process the second shot of AutoMask. Check For: · User might be using a laptop with two video cards, intel and NVIDA or AMD. · Windows 10 reliability report shows hardware ...
29. PackshotCreator Software X Mac OS Monterey
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Monterey (12.0 version). Released on 22.02.2022, you can download your V220.127.116.112 software version by connecting ...
04. What SD card should I use to capture 4K videos
To capture 4K, the faster the read/write on the card the better, we would suggest at least a 150MB/s card. Here’s what to look for: At least a 150MB/s read-write speed Version 3 – While the version is not the most important factor, its best to ...
04. Edit rights and permissions for your software
Before any use of your software, we recommend, in the presence of your IT, that you check your access to rights and permissions of your computer. It will prevent you from getting error message or bugs while using your software. This step is ...
Device Error: 0x00030008
Problem: Customer reported that while shooting they received the following error: Reason: This error means the computer lost connection to the device. It is a USB signal issue. The communication signal is not strong enough and has never reached ...