Step 1. Install the extension
Open Magento root directory, and create app/code/ directory. Then unarchive module .zip file.
Open “Terminal”, and go to Magento root directory.
Input “php -f bin/magento module:enable -c Ortery_ImageCreator” command to enable module.
Input “php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to update the database.
Input “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy” command to deploy the static view files.
Step 2. Extension setting
Login in admin panel in your Magento website, then enter STORES -> Configuration, so that you can find there is a ImageCreator under Ortery Module tab in left side of page. We will introduce each function next page.
- Enable ImageCreator (Default: No)
- Default value is false. If you want to turn this feature on, please set this value yes.
- Path (Default: pub/media/ortery/imagecreator/)
- Decide where the image files and xml files are placed.
Step 3. Link product with animation data
Link with SAAS Photo (version added: 1.2.0)
- Copy the sample link from SAAS Photo, then input it in product attribute
- When you add a product, please input the sample link to product attribute which named 'ImageCreator Setting'.
Link with local files
- Place animation data
- Create a folder in the assign folder (Default: pub/media/ortery/imagecreator/’) to place HTML animation files.
- Copy the image files and xml profiles to new created folder.
- Input the folder name in product attribute
- When you add a product, please input the folder name to product attribute which named 'ImageCreator Setting'.