03. How to manage Profiles use in PackshotCreator software
FAQ: How does Profile use in PackshotCreator software change in relation to
different Computer User Accounts?
Here are three common situations:
wants to have each user that logs onto a computer have their own profiles.
has professional photographers who want to use a private one set of Profiles
and has regular “walk up and shoot” users and they want them to use a public
set of Profiles.
users can access and use the same Profiles.
All three situations above can be satisfied with PackshotCreator software. Each Windows account /
user has a chance to create and save their own profiles. It depends on the Workspace that is created
and used with each user.
- In Situation 1, each user can create
their own Workspace and maintain their own Profiles.
- In Situation 2, there can be two users and they can each have their own workspace.
- In Situation 3, the default Workspace is ideal. No need to change it. Everyone will use that Workspace and those profiles.
30. AutoMask profiles are deleted after updating to version 15.265
Problem: You installed the PackshotCreator software version 15.265. During the installation, the software asked you if you would like to keep your existing profiles and you clicked on "Yes". After the installation was done, you launched the new ...
15. New PackshotCreator software installer in Mac OS
This is a guide to help customers through the new installation process for the PackshoCreator software V15 and beyond. 1- Installing for new users After registering and downloading the Mac OS compatible version of PackshotCreator software from ...
29. PackshotCreator Software X Mac OS Monterey
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Monterey (12.0 version). Released on 22.02.2022, you can download your V18.104.22.1682 software version by connecting ...
31. PackshotCreator Software X Mac OS Ventura
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Ventura (13.0 version). Released on 02.06.2023, you can download your V22.214.171.1248 software version by connecting ...
13. PackshotCreator software crashes out during AutoMask
Problem: · Software is closing out while attempting to process the second shot of AutoMask. Check For: · User might be using a laptop with two video cards, intel and NVIDA or AMD. · Windows 10 reliability report shows hardware ...