PackshotCreator software need an unrestraint access to internet connexion in order to start and work correctly.
Some companies are equipped with firewall and antivirus in order to protect their network and their data. But unfortunately, they forbid PackshotCreator software to get connected to its host.
Here are some manipulations to execute:
● In the antivirus settings, whitelist those elements:
- PackshotCreator program (packshotcreator.exe)
- All the PackshotCreator file created at the installation, in your "Program" file.
● In the firewall settings, allow the following URL:
Their IP address is the following: 188.8.131.52.
● Open the ports 443 and 8080 in output.
If the software still doesn't launch, here are other settings to do:
● Partition the C: disk and install the software on the second partition (where are not installed the antivirus and firewall)
● Also install the workspace on the second partition
If you don't want to partition your disk, try to:
● Install the software on a USB key
● Install the software on a computer not joined to the network
If you mandatory need your computer joined to your network, we recommend you to acquire the Offline Credential version. This version of the software doesn't need to be connected to internet to work. You will find more information about it here.