03. Where can I find my PackshotCreator serial number ?
The serial number is very important because it allows you to register your solution. It's also the activation key of your PackshotCreator software.
You can find it at different spots depending on the machines :
- For a "box" solution (PackshotCreator R3, PackshotCreator X2, PackshotCreator Mini, PackshotCreator Macro), the serial number is located on the left rear side.
- For a PackshotStart or a PackshotStart+ solution, the serial number is located on the right rear side.
- For a PackshotSpin (O3T), the serial number is located under the turntable.
- For a PackshotSpin (O6T), the serial number is located next to the connections.
12. Mac High Sierra - Serial number already in use
Situation: You upgrade your Mac computer to High Sierra from Yosemite or El Capitan. You launche the PackshotCreator software, take a picture and get a message that says “the software license or serial number was already in use by another user." This ...
06. I've lost my installation CD, what can I do ?
Please open a ticket on our website, clicking HERE, with all those informations : ● your invoice (without this we won't be able to send you a version of your software) ● your contact informations ● the serial number of your solution ...
29. PackshotCreator Software X Mac OS Monterey
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Monterey (12.0 version). Released on 22.02.2022, you can download your V18.104.22.1682 software version by connecting ...
31. PackshotCreator Software X Mac OS Ventura
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Ventura (13.0 version). Released on 02.06.2023, you can download your V22.214.171.1248 software version by connecting ...
01. Mac cannot find PackshotCreator hardware device
Problem: Failure to launch – Cannot detect PackshotCreator device If the customer is using a Mac that uses High Sierra and they are unable to get into the PackshotCreator program because when they try to run the software they get a message that ...