Before installing your PackshotCreator
software, you have to be sure that you have made the good presets for a perfect installation. You will find HERE
the prerequisites for your hardware and software.
Please, make also sure you've been doing the good presets for your camera. You will find them HERE
This is the first installation of your PackshotCreator software on your Mac and you're facing this error message :
Explanation : for a good software installation, it has to be installed without connecting your hardware to your Mac, and you have to force your Mac to allows the software installation. Apple has a very strong security policy, called GateKeeper, and doens't allow the installation of softwares that don't come from Apple Store.
So you will have to follow the steps below :
● Disconnect your camera and your hardware from your Mac
● Uninstall the software
● Make sure you don't have any trace of the software on your Mac (empty the trash, empty your download folder, etc...)
● Install the software
● Reboot your Mac
● Open your "security and privacy" settings and then go to "general"
● If "anywhere" doesn't appear in "allow apps downloaded from", so apply the following step
You will have to enter a code line into your terminal to disable the GateKeeper.
● Go to : Applications > Utilitaries > Terminal
● Enter sudo spctl --master-disable and press enter
● Enter your Mac password and click enter
Close the terminal, go back to your security and privacy settings and then you'll have the choice to choose "Anywhere".
● Check if all your applications are allowed
● Connect your hardware and your camera with your usb cable to your Mac and turn them on
● Launch the software