Before installing your PackshotCreator
software, you have to be sure that you have made the good presets for a perfect installation. You will find HERE
the prerequisites for your hardware and software.
Please, make also sure you've been doing the good presets for your camera. You will find them HERE
This is the first installation of your PackshotCreator software on your Mac and you're facing this error message :
Explanation : for a good software installation, it has to be installed without connecting your hardware to your Mac, and you have to force your Mac to allows the software installation. Apple has a very strong security policy, called GateKeeper, and doens't allow the installation of softwares that don't come from Apple Store.
So you will have to follow the steps below :
● Disconnect your camera and your hardware from your Mac
● Uninstall the software
● Make sure you don't have any trace of the software on your Mac (empty the trash, empty your download folder, etc...)
● Install the software
● Reboot your Mac
● Open your "security and privacy" settings and then go to "general"
● If "anywhere" doesn't appear in "allow apps downloaded from", so apply the following step
You will have to enter a code line into your terminal to disable the GateKeeper.
● Go to : Applications > Utilitaries > Terminal
● Enter sudo spctl --master-disable and press enter
● Enter your Mac password and click enter
Close the terminal, go back to your security and privacy settings and then you'll have the choice to choose "Anywhere".
● Check if all your applications are allowed
● Connect your hardware and your camera with your usb cable to your Mac and turn them on
● Launch the software
15. New PackshotCreator software installer in Mac OS
This is a guide to help customers through the new installation process for the PackshoCreator software V15 and beyond. 1- Installing for new users After registering and downloading the Mac OS compatible version of PackshotCreator software from ...
29. PackshotCreator Software X Mac OS Monterey
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Monterey (12.0 version). Released on 22.02.2022, you can download your V188.8.131.522 software version by connecting ...
01. Mac cannot find PackshotCreator hardware device
Problem: Failure to launch – Cannot detect PackshotCreator device If the customer is using a Mac that uses High Sierra and they are unable to get into the PackshotCreator program because when they try to run the software they get a message that ...
24. PackshotCreator and Mac OS Big Sur
Dear PackshotCreator Users, We are glad to announce the full compatibility between PackshotCreator software and the new operating system Mac Big Sur (11.0 version). Released on 23.04.2021, you can download your V184.108.40.206 software version by ...
14. What computer should I choose to install the PackshotCreator software?
In order to make your PackshotCreator software work perfectly, you will have to respect some computer specifications: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 MAC OS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or above Processor : Intel i5 minimum RAM: 8GB minimum Screen: resolution ...