Welcome on your PackshotCreator software !
After make your presets (how to ?
) needed for the right synchronisation between your camera and your software, it's time to realise your first photos.
We're gonna show you how easy it is, just in some clicks.
First, place your product in your box.
First step : camera settings : (once made, you won't have to change them.)
● Sensitivity ISO : we advise you to adjust this setting on 200 ou 400.
● Aperture : it takes care of the sharpness of your photo. More the aperture's number is big (ex : 16), more your photo will be sharp. However, is you got a small aperture (ex: 5.6), you'll get a smaller sharp surface. We call this "depth of field".
● Speed : it is the aperture's run, this is how long your camera captures the light inside its lense. We recommand you to set a speed that is not too slow.
Step two : lights settings
With the cursors, you can change your light intensity so that you can obtain the light needed for your photo.
Step three : sharpness
Click on the focus button in order to focus on your product
Step four : SNAP !
It's time to take your photo, all your settings are on point ! You just have to click on SNAP !
01. Create a 360° animation
Here we are, you are going to create your first 360 animation! Let's process together! First, place your product at the exact center of your turntable. If you want to check if your product is perfectly centered, you can make a 360 lap and directly ...
01. First installation : prerequisites /!\
Installing your PackshotCreator is going to depend on some settings, all referenced in our prerequisites. They gather major informations that you must not skip in order to properly install your PackshotCreator. For an optimal installation, we ...
03. Calibrate my turntable
In order to create great and smooth 360 or 3D animations, your turntable will have to be correctly calibrated. Generally, it is originally calibrated, but maybe you will have to do it by yourself. Here is the handling: ● Click on the main menu on ...
Steps to embed Step 1. Enter “Create Product” Page Click “Products > Create Product” in navigator bar Step 2. Open “HTML Source Editor” Click “HTML” button on the bottom of description form Step 3. Input <iframe> Tag Write <iframe> tag, assign ...
05. Can a Canon and a Nikon camera be used at the same time?
Here is a common question:I have a Canon and a Nikon camera. Can I use the Nikon camera for top shots and the Canon camera for side shots? Answer: They can work simultaneously on Windows, but not on Mac. The user has to choose a camera brand on Mac ...